- Hondo II Iceman copy guitar
- 22 frets
- Bolt on Neck
- Serial Number: HD940BS (built in Japan between 1978 and 1979 probably by Matsumoku not only for Hondo but other brands like Odesa in that time)
- Two Humbucker Pick Ups DiMarzio
- Plywood Body (mahogany and maple layers )
- Mahogany Neck ( Rectangulas Nacar Inlays)
- Binding around body and neck
- Two Tones, Two Volumes , 3 way Toggle Selector
- Cheap Hardware: Tone O matic bridge, Gibson Les paul style and some crappy machine tuners but with kind performance
Just some scratches and dingers, and I had the nut and pots replace to.
By some replacings ( pots and machine tuners), I got a great sound, warm and with quite nice sustain that fits good from the Blues to the Metal , I sucessly use to use as rhymth guitar in heavy metal recordings and main guitar in small shows. In my opinion this guitar offers a sound quality that can only be overcome by a top guitar of its kind ( eg Gibson,Ibanez) .
It really is a decent guitar, very playable with nice look, It have working to me for almost 3 years, is not my main guitar but is a quite nice second guitar.